Fraction Bars® Teacher’s Guide meets ALL Common Core State Standards for Fractions in Grade 3. The easily grasped visual model makes teaching these tough concepts a snap with no stress in the learning. One Dozen two-page lessons teaching Grade 3 fractions.
- Each lesson has two worksheets for added support. There are also several activity sheets for student involvement as ideas are being developed during the lessons.
- Fraction Bars® provide a visual model in the lessons for learning about part-to-whole relationships and other fraction concepts.
- A major aim of the CCSS geometry requirement and this guide for grade 3 is to teach fraction concepts that provide the background for introducing fraction symbols and equality and inequality of fractions in grade 3. With the Fracton Bars model, students use colors and whole numbers to describe parts of a whole.
- 70 pages with lessons, activity sheets, worksheets, and answer keys.
- SATISFIES ALL THE CCSS REQUIREMENTS FOR FRACTION INSTRUCTION IN GRADE 3.
- Convenient spiral-bound, flat-lying format for classroom use. Includes perforated 24 reproducible worksheets that are easy to remove.
- Each lesson is on two facing pages to easily view the complete lesson.
- Answers to all worksheet questions are included.
- The CCSS requirements in grade 3 together with the titles of the lessons satisfying each requirement are clearly shown on each lesson.
- Teachers will find that the lessons satisfy the CCSS requirements, and students will enjoy the hands on use of Fraction Bars® and learning with understanding.